Feng Shui Audit:
Feng Shui consultations
• An in home consult lasts about 2-3 hours depending on the size of your home. When I arrive in your home we will address all the areas of concern. I will help you prioritize what will be of the greatest benefit for long term change. Large homes will require more time and a more extensive conversation.
• I will need photos of your home and the areas you would like to work on.
• A follow-up visit is required so we can go over your in-home analysis/report, and for us to collaborate about how to best implement the needed changes to create lasting effects.
• A written report tailored specially to you and your needs. This will give you an extraordinary ROAD MAP to follow for success.
• Your report will give you suggestions on how create the environment that you desire.
• For small businesses, such as home offices or small commercial sites, a one hour consultation is usually all that is required. Larger office buildings or commercial sites require 3 to 4 hours to walk the space and gather the needed goals from all the business owners. Consulting with all the managing partners will help us to work in concert to achieve the goals of the company.
• A written report of my recommendations and/or a floor plan with recommendations will be provided to your business within two weeks.
• A follow-up visit 2 weeks later with all the recommendations and way to implement them Corporate Business analysis with Feng Shui:
• Find the questionnaire on the site for business also see the eBook titled Analyzing the health of your company with feng shui
• A preliminary conversation via the phone to determine what your company would like to achieve with feng shui
• Using the guiding principles of Feng Shui to analyze and diagnose what is in balance in the company, and what is not
• An extensive look at the flow of the people, the congruency of the office environment with the mission of the company and the site analysis
• A report of the findings for both your building and the company itself such as the members of the management team as well as the support staff.
• A tailored program to help your company achieve success
Best books on metaphysic
It is recorded in the Chinese history that Qi Men Dun Jia, together with Da Liu Ren and Tai Yi Shen Shu are the highest three styles in Chinese Meta-physics. During the ancient Chinese era, the practice of such arts was only privileged to the Emperors or their advisors. Commoners were executed if they were found practising it.
This book provides the Qi Men Dun Jia Chai Bu method charts and calendar in English. This will helps those who can’t read Chinese to have access to Qi Men Dun Jia Chai Bu calendar. This book is organized into 3 parts. The first part contains reference that you need to look for a Qi Men Dun Jia chart. The second part is Meta-physics calendar information from the year 2011 to 2020. This information allows you to plot the bazi for a given date and time as well as reference to the Qi Men Dun Jia Chai Bu 1080 charts. The third part contains all the Yang Dun and Yin Dun Qi Men Dun Jia Chai Bu chart.
Qi Men Dun Jia is known as “King of Art and Art of King” because it is regarded as the best of breed in Chinese Meta-Physics (King of Art). During the ancient Chinese history, Qi Men Dun Jia can only be practiced by the King (Art of King). Throughout the history of China, Qi Men Dun Jia has played a significant role in shaping China; from the very first emperor Huang Di all the way to Mao Zedong.
Master Calvin Yap:
I started my learning journey of Chinese Meta-Physics seriously in end 2005 after I got back from Australia. I learned Feng Shui from Grand Master Vincent Koh in 2007 and graduated from his 32nd Intake. Learning will never stop for me and I continue to learn from various Masters in this field. From Mastery Academy founded by Dato Joey Yap and graduated with Diploma in Bazi Reading in 2008. From Master Peter Leung, I learned Qi Men Dun Jia, Xuan Kong Da Gua, Water Theory, Ba Zhai and 4 Pillars Bazi and I subsequently made into his practitioner list in 2010. From Master Ye Pei Ming, I learned Qi Men Dun Jia and became his disciple in 2012. My first book, Control Your Destiny by Mastering Qi Men Dun Jia was launched in that same year. By end of 2011, I have published 7 books on Qi Men Dun Jia. From Master Vin Leo, I completed my San He Feng Shui and I’ve also incorporated San He concept with Qi Men Dun Jia in my practice.learn more